Experienced and Accessible Criminal Defense on Your Side Call or Text Me Today

Post-Conviction Relief
Attorney in Omaha, Nebraska

The goal of any case is to secure a favorable result which makes an appeal unnecessary.  In the rare situation you feel you have not had a fair result, you may need to appeal your case to a higher court.   If this is the case, you need to consult with an attorney who has experience recognizing how your rights may have been violated and whether you have any appealable issues.

Get Your Questions Answered

Reach Out Now

This office regularly receives calls from people who want to “expunge” a prior conviction. The typical reason for these calls is that the person has a prior conviction that has caused them to lose a job or has made it difficult or impossible to find suitable employment.  The State of Nebraska no longer authorizes an “expungement” to allow one to remove a conviction from their record.  However, persons who have prior convictions with a particular sentence may retain an attorney to petition the court to set aside the conviction.  An attorney might also help a person in such a situation obtain a pardon for their offense.  If a prior conviction is causing you problems keeping or finding a job, please contact this office to discuss what options might be available to you.

Criminal Defense Overview

Outstanding Warrants


Defending Your Case

Post-Conviction Relief